Most important MCQ in clinical cardiology
Many cardiologists would love to do away with detailed clinical examination because . . .
- They think it is an inferior job to do . By skipping it , they get a false sense of superiority.
- It is a time killer and eat into precious cath-lab time
- They no longer believe in these “perceived – primitive” medical methods.
- Fear of colleagues making fun of hem if they indulge in detailed clinical examination.( At-least in India ! )
- To give more job opportunities to para medics.
- They are no longer confident about making a good clinical examination as they are neither trained adequately nor interested in it !
Answer : All of the above can be true . The 6th response is likely to be more correct !